Saturday, January 01, 2011

The Big Day...

 Getting started...

 I love how big his eyes got over those M&Ms

 This was gone pretty quickly!

 The proverbial orange. Did everyone else always get one in their stocking growing up?

 This was one of Ryan's favorites. He always wants to play with my blender, so this toy one seemed just right. Too bad no one realized how annoying it would be when he left it running and running!

 The piano is sounding pretty good around here these days, and it looks like it's going to just keep getting better.

 For months she has been asking for this huge dog pillow she saw in Target. I figured we could go for it since she has had her mind set on it for so long, but then when I went to buy it I couldn't find it! Thankfully, she was happy with this substitute pillow pet.

 #1 favorite toy. Aunt Robin sent some matchbox cars, which were the perfect compliment to this racetrack he got. If he wasn't playing with his blender, he was saying, "Mom, Ready? Go!"

Of course the best part of Christmas is just seeing how happy everyone is and being together as a family. We had a great holiday, and I'm not sure I'm ready to get back into the groove of things next week. How about just one more week of vacation?

No comments: