Tuesday, November 01, 2011

What are you Thankful for?

In years past we have tried the idea of coming up with something we are grateful for each day in November leading up to Thanksgiving. It's always a great tradition, but today I saw the idea of trying to come up with 1000 things we are grateful for by Thanksgiving. Really?! I think we can do it. We certainly have more blessings in our lives than we can count, so why can't we come up with a list of 1000? Talk about having an attitude of gratitude! I'm going to put up a list on the wall and as a family we'll keep adding to it all month. I thought about doing it on the blog, but I don't want to be on the computer that much. Maybe I'll put some of my list up here. At least I'll start it right now.

1. electricity

4 comments:

Kellee said...

I love that idea! Maybe we'll do that too.

Kristen said...

Can I be thankful that Halloween is over or is that too negative? :)

julie said...

Can I just add toilet paper to the list?

JW and Alli said...

email - what did we do without it?