Sunday, May 13, 2012

He did it!!

He told me I was going to like my Mother's Day present, but I wasn't sure about that. Because I was very sure he didn't get me a Bosch. My Kitchen-aid broke a while back and then my blender broke, too. A month or so ago he had gotten some overtime and promised me we would get one, but then as we were going over the budget we decided there were some other things to take care of that were more important than getting the most amazing kitchen mixer ever. I was sad, but that's just the way things go sometimes.

So this morning, after breakfast in bed (cinnamon rolls and crepes filled with nutella and ice cream) he sent me on a treasure hunt. And surprise, surprise, I got a Bosch -- with Snickers filling the food processor attachment! He knows me well. :)

5 comments:

Kellee said...

Good Man! Way to go Nate!

Kim said...

YYYEEEAAAAHHHH!!! You're going to LOVE it! Josh's grandparents gave us one as a wedding present. It is the best! Enjoy & Happy Mother's Day!

JW and Alli said...

Congrats Susan. I guess Sherrie doesn't have to figure out how to get you one now. :)

Kristen said...

Woohoo!!! That's awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

Love my Bosch. Maybe we can make some treats on Thursday?