Saturday, May 05, 2012

Payback

Kellee will like this. I remember one time asking Dad for a piece of gum, and he said, "Well, okay. This is my last piece, but I'll give it to you." Kellee was standing right there and she couldn't believe it because she had just asked him for a piece of gum and he wouldn't give it to her!

The other day Ryan had a water bottle at the ball field and I asked if I could have a sip. No way. Nate asked him for a drink, and Ryan handed the bottle right over saying, "Of course."

What goes around really does come around, doesn't it?!

4 comments:

Kellee said...

Ha Ha! I do like this one :) Injustice all around.

Kellee said...

I'm sure I've told you about my payback from my kids. They've pushed me off the couch the exact same way I used to do it to you at Grandma and Grandaddy's :)

Brad Paisley song: "It's safe to say that I'm gonna get my payback, if he's anything like me."

Kristen said...

I love this story! :)

It was so fun getting to see Hannah hit the other night. I love nights at the ball park. (Although not the super hot sitting in the sunshine ones as much.)

And having Ryan come play with Paige on the playground was a lifesaver. Poor kid was bored without her "friends" but Ryan saved the day. :)

Kim said...

I could go for a whole lotta dumb things I did to NOT come around! Yikes!?!