Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Kiddos

 Our soon-to-be 10-year-old girl.

 Sweetness

 I Love

 Ah, I thought I could rotate it after I uploaded it. Well, she's cute upside down, too. I love when they sleep with their arms over their heads.

She wouldn't wake up, so we sat her up on the couch and tried to have a conversation with her. She slept through it.

I have a funny video to upload sometime of her trying to wake up. Very rarely does she make it on her own without me picking her up to change her diaper. On the couple of mornings where she has opened her eyes by herself, the only way I know she is awake is because I hear her breathing pattern change. She is such a happy, calm baby. I have never had a baby sleep in our room for more than two weeks, but I don't think I would ever hear her if she was in her own room. 

3 comments:

JW and Alli said...

I'm amazed at how much you are enjoying her - I don't remember you enjoying the baby phase so much before. Its great!

Kim said...

She sounds like Asher, just a sweet, sweet baby. she's so yummy cute! Happy family! Congrads

Kellee said...

So sweet!