Friday, November 08, 2013

Zoo

Before heading to Chimney Rock, we spent a day at the zoo. I'm just realizing that Nate must have a lot of pictures on his phone from our fall break because this is all I can find from the zoo. We love the playground they have.

This girl spends more time with her feet off of the ground than on it! :)



Isn't she beautiful?!
On the way to the zoo, Hannah mentioned that she was seeing spots. Sure enough a few minutes later she started to have a headache. We stopped at a gas station and got some medicine but she definitely had a migraine coming on. We pushed on and got everyone in the zoo and I sat with Hannah while she laid down on a bench with my jacket wrapped around her eyes to keep out the light. Nate took the other kids to see the animals and after about an hour Hannah perked up. I actually enjoyed the break because we were sitting on a bench where I could see the giraffes, ostriches, and zebras. It was really cool to be able to observe them for almost an hour. I wished I could have done that with several of the animals.

1 comment:

JW and Alli said...

Yes, she is beautiful! Looks like you guys have had a great fall!