Sunday, August 20, 2006

Blueberry pie

I love desserts, and my sister-in-law, Alli, made this blueberry pie a couple of weeks ago. It was so yummy, and I actually have one in the oven right now. It was really easy to make. I can't wait for it to be done. Here is the recipe.

Blueberry Pie

3 c. fresh blueberries
deep dish pie crust (regular or graham crust -- both are good)
1 c. sugar
1/3 c. flour
1/8 tsp. salt
2 eggs
1/2 c. sour cream

Put blueberries in the crust. Combine the other ingredients and pour over berries.

topping -- 1/2 c. sugar, 1/2 c. flour, 1/4 c. softened butter. Mix together and sprinkle on top.

Bake @ 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

that looks so good. i think the sour cream is a slightly different touch. and the topping sounds yummy. i can't wait to try it!

Susan said...

You can't go wrong when it's filled with sugar and butter. The only mistake I made was that Nate went out of town Monday morning leaving me with 3/4 of a pie all to myself over the next 3 days!

Kristen said...

i know what you mean. cory's one flaw is that he has no sweet tooth & mine is out of control. so i make lots of dessert and he'll eat one piece. guess what happens to the rest? =) believe me it never goes to waste.