Thursday, September 18, 2008

The New Do

This is a rare thing for me to post a picture just of me, but this is noteworthy. Yesterday, with no prior thought or planning or appointment, I got my hair done. And this time it wasn't just the regular "give me a trim with a few layers in the bottom." And I actually liked it. Well, I haven't tried the true test, which is to see what it looks like curly or to see if I can actually style it straight myself. So, the final verdict is still to be determined, but as it so often happens with my hair -- it can only be an improvement from what it was. Yea for spontaneity!

5 comments:

Kellee said...

Oh! I LOVE IT! My hair has too many cowlicks to do that do, but it's my favorite. Good luck with it.

Chris and Molly said...

I love it!!!! Yay for being brave!! I cut about 4 1/2 inches off about a month ago, and my normally sweet as can be husband asked me what on earth had possessed me to do that to my hair! he is crazy about long hair, so of course i am growing it out again . . .

julie said...

Your hair looks so good! I do believe when my hair starts falling out after this baby comes I will be sporting a similar due! Love ya.

Susan said...

Well, this certainly isn't a curly-friendly haircut. But that's probably a good thing for me because now I really have to do my hair every day, and since I'm in the bathroom that long I might as well put on my makeup too. :) Julie, I think of you every time I try to fix my hair. I NEED you! I can't do the back. Oh well, I still like the haircut, which is quite a miracle.

And Molly, you have gorgeous hair no matter what you do to it!

Kim said...

I love it! I say shorter hair is much more time consuming. It looks great! Don't we all wish we had a Julie to do our hair every morning?!