Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family Pictures





Ryan's birthday was a couple of months ago, and one thing after another has happened so that every time I tried to get his one-year pictures taken it just hasn't worked out. But today there was no stopping me. And since Nate took a little time off in the morning so I could go to a teacher conference and the girls are tracked out, we decided to just make it a family affair.
And I just have to brag on my kids a little bit. We had to wait like 20 minutes for them to print out the pictures, and there is a Toys R Us next to the studio, so I asked them if they would like to just walk around the toy store and have some fun instead of sitting and waiting. They knew we were NOT buying anything, and they were great! How many kids can you take into a toy store and play for 20 mintues and then walk out without them asking even once if they could have something?! I love my children.
Oh, and I said to them, "It's a lot of fun to take pictures of good-looking kids. Thanks for being so cute." And Hannah said, "Well, I think that was Heavenly Father's idea to make us that way." :)

7 comments:

julie said...

Those pictures are great. I agree with Nikki!

Kristen said...

The pictures are wonderful! What a sweet thing for Hannah to say--and absolutely right! :)

Kellee said...

Look at that cute family! We haven't done pics in years.

Kim said...

GREAT PICTURES!! You do make super cute kidlets!

julie said...

Just kidding... it is Hannah that I agree with. I agree with Nikki's journal entry. There you go. Love you.

JW and Alli said...

Jay got pics taken in that cute shirt that Ryan is wearing. OHHH, that just pulls at my heart strings! Cute family pics. That's been on my to do list for about...5 years! :)

Shellby said...

These are great! It motivates me to get our family pictures done.