Thursday, June 10, 2010

Last Day of School...

I can't believe today is the last day my little girls will be in the first and third grades. 4th and 2nd graders just sound way too grown up. I fully intended to take some pictures of them before they headed out the door this morning, but ......... with Nikki crying because I had the audacity to brush the tangles out of her hair and Nate running to the grocery store to get the juice boxes Hannah was supposed to take to her picnic at school today, it just didn't happen. *Sigh* It seems like our days become more and more hectic all the time. We are ALL so ready for SUMMER!!!!

I have been so neglectful of the blog lately. It seems like I just don't care to spend any extra time at the computer than I have to. I also lost my camera for a while, but now I have it back and summer is here and maybe I'll do a little better job of cataloging what's going on. We'll see!

2 comments:

Kellee said...

I hope so. I miss your blogs! Hope you can party with the girls this afternoon!

julie said...

I think it is healthy to walk away from the computer every once and a while. Sounds like the last day of school was eventful. sorry if I laughed! You're a great mom!