Thursday, June 17, 2010

Success!

The beach was perfect! Ryan slept on the way there, and Ryan and Hannah both slept on the way back! Nikki reminded me of the time when she was about three years old and saw a spider on her pillow one day -- she refused to lay down to go to sleep for almost a week, most of those nights lasting until around 11 pm before she collapsed at the foot of her bed. No napping for her in the car if she doesn't want to.

The beach was beautiful, we all loved every minute of it, but I forgot my camera! Oh well. I do have pictures from last Saturday when Nate woke up and decided we should go to the aquarium. It was such a last minute decision that we left completely unprepared for fun on the beach, but we had some anyway. It just left us with an appetite for a real day on the beach, which is really why we went back yesterday. I'll post those as soon as I find my memory card reader to get them off the camera!

2 comments:

Kellee said...

Awesome! Wish we had a beach to go to. This mountain water will never be warm enough for me to swim in.

JW and Alli said...

We enjoyed the beach last Saturday and I was very surprised by how warm the water was. It didn't feel like June. What a HOT summer we've been having. Glad you had fun AND got the kids to nap!