Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wow, I bet you can't top this bad hair day!

If I had any sense I would be way too embarrassed to post something like this, but it's just so funny I can't help it. Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself. Hannah could hardly hold the camera still she was laughing so hard at me.


When Nate came home the day this was taken I noticed he was a little quiet at first. He was hesitantly asking about our day, and I was telling all about it. Then I finished with, "So, it was a pretty good day even if I didn't do my hair." He kind of had this sigh of relief and said, "Well, I didn't want to say anything about it." Ha Ha Ha! He was so worried from looking at me that he was walking into a war zone! Brigette posted a while ago how her kids could tell her mood from the state of her hair, and that is true with me too!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

That may just be the greatest picture ever. :)

JW and Alli said...

Susan - you are awesome to post this! You could be a mad scientist for Halloween and do nothing to your hair!! :) Really - thats what Lexi and Brenna look like in the morning. Love it.

julie said...

I love you for posting this picture. Luckily I am the only one that knows how to use a camera when I have a similar hair day!

Kellee said...

Will this be the picture that your kids love the most of you like we love the one with dad all dressed up to cut the grass? :)

I think it shows your fun personality so don't be surprised if they do. So was Nate cautious because he's a gentleman or because your claws come out if he isn't :) You don't have to answer that! Just teasing!

Kim said...

LOVE IT!! I'm at that post-baby-all-my-hair-is-falling-out-stage. At the rate I'm going, I'm going to have a picture like yours but with only 42 hairs on my head!?