Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy birthday, Nate!!

We celebrated Nate's birthday last night because we will all be in different places tonight. I think he was surprised that I actually put all 33 candles on. :)
 Ryan wanted to put the candles back on when he got his piece of cake.

 
I had to include this picture just because it is so funny, and we have Nikki to thank for it. She changed Ryan's diaper but forgot to snap his shirt back together before she put his shorts back on. And the messy doughnut face comes from her too -- that was Nikki's birthday present to Nate. She led him on a treasure hunt with clues all over the house to find them. Of course, I don't think she really expected to let him keep all of the doughnuts himself. :)


I think video is so funny. He is honestly making a wish, and after 33 years he is still so excited to get all those candles out. Happy birthday, Nate! We love you!

4 comments:

Kellee said...

Susan, you sounded just like Mom! And that is hilarious of Nate. Happy birthday Nate!!

Eileen and Chuck said...

Happy Birthday, Nate! What a party! Susan, they now have candles with a strip of tape connecting the wicks, so you light one and they light themselves. They're great when you have LOTS of candles on a cake!

JW and Alli said...

Jay can't stop laughing! Happy B-day Nate! Hope you got your wish!

Kim said...

Oh I wish I could see the video!? My crazy computer! I've missed lots of posts. It looks like life is going well.