Friday, September 24, 2010

Laundry or ...

This one is for Kellee. My excuse for avoiding laundry this week had nothing to do with making improvements to the house. This was a book that definitely topped doing any housework. Nate's just glad that I've finished it and Book 2 hasn't come in to the library for me yet. It's a fantasy novel, and I know you like those, Kellee -- if only you had some extra time these days! I thought it was a really fun and captivating read. The author is a professor at BYU and lives in Orem, which I thought was fun since I went to BYU and I lived in Orem. :)  It had some "Oceans 11" kind of elements along with some mystical powers thrown in with some great action scenes. (Now we see why I'm not a writer, with sentences like that!) Okay, now I guess I'll go sort my Mt. Washmore.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Ah....I just finished the entire series. LOVED all three books. I think the second book might have been my favorite, although I loved them all. Yes, I was absorbed throughout all three books. Such a great read!!! :)

Kellee said...

Love those Mt. Washmore days :) A friend at work recommended that one to me last week. I forgot about it. Thanks! I'm going to try to read on the weekends.

julie said...

I just emerged from my reading cave and I am going to attempt being a mom again. Laundry is SO over rated.