Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scary witch

For some reason, Hannah absolutely LOVES Halloween. I don't understand why. I like cute pumpkins and friendly decorations, but I really don't like to be scared. I guess I haven't collected enough Halloween decorations for her taste because she decided she wants to make a new decoration each day of October. She even got a head start and already made this life-size witch for our front door. Every time I walk around the corner, or come down the stairs in the dark this thing scares me to pieces. I catch a glimpse of this dark silhouette standing at the door, and I jump every time. I wonder what would happen if I hung it up on her closet door! :)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Jayden loves Halloween, too. What is that? She sure didn't get it from me. Not that I dislike the holiday, but it's definitely not my favorite. Well, tell Hannah, that a great witch decoration!

Kellee said...

The only reason Halloween is worth celebrating is for the candy! Hey Susan, tell Mike to box up all that candy he's just going to throw away and send it my way :)

JW and Alli said...

It amazes me that someone can like art/crafts that much! Go Hannah!

Chris and Molly said...

I'm with you Susan, I'll stick with my cute pumpkins, and leave all the other scary stuff. but for kids the costumes and candy is pretty fun stuff!

julie said...

When it comes to dressing up, count me in. But when it comes to Halloween decor I just don't. Maybe one day but right now it is just one more thing to move in 5 years, Hannah is amazingly talented! That is a great witch.