Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Nate's on a spending spree!


I got such a good laugh tonight, I just had to write it down. I know I've mentioned before how cheap frugal Nate is. Well, I think last night he was doing something in the kitchen and had a run-in with my broken whisk. It has a spoke that keeps popping out, and I just have been pushing it back in for quite some time. So, when he got home from work today, he gave me a set of 3 whisks that he bought for me today. So sweet! I was really happy that he would do that for me. Then, he said, "Well, I think they should last. I didn't get them at the Dollar Store at least. I'm learning not to be so cheap anymore."

Oh, well where did you get them?

"K-Mart!"

10 comments:

Kim said...

That is AWESOME! It's a step up though. The cartoon is great, too.

Kellee said...

I thought the same thing...a step up from the dollar store to K-Mart. haha! Maybe next time, he can get a whisk from Kim and Pampered Chef?

Kristen said...

Glad to hear Nate is getting so high class. :) Loved the cartoon.

julie said...

That is so funny. We should probably learn from Nate! Maybe you can introduce him to Bed, Bath & Beyond and their coupons!

JW and Alli said...

Hey...that is a classy store, don't they still have a Martha Stewart line? :)

Chris and Molly said...

I agree w/ Alli - no dogging K-Mart! haha. Yes they do have a Martha Stewart line!

Kim said...

Is Martha Stewart out of jail now?

julie said...

depends on your definition of jail? She is finished serving her time for fraud (I believe).

julie said...

Well I just couldn't resist pushing your comments over to the double digits! Have a great day!

Susan said...

Yes, double digits! I almost responded myself to get the double-digits, but then I felt really lame. Thanks, Julie! :)