Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lack of Blogging

It's not that I don't have anything to blog about. It's just that I used to be lazy. I had more time than I knew what to do with. I had discretionary time. I had a few hours of my own most days, well at least a couple of hours. For someone who is laid-back and kind of a go-with-the-flow type of person, being busy all day everyday is a little shocking. And it is also really great. Don't get me wrong. I'm just finding that since I don't seem to have as much downtime these days, when I do I don't want to get sucked into the computer. And when I do get online it's a lot easier and quicker to check a few blogs than to write my own post. Life is good, busy, challenging, and I'm happy with it. Well, I'm not happy that our van window got stuck half-way open and it's raining tonight. We knew it was going to rain, so we pushed our uninstalled kitchen cabinets to the back of the garage so we could pull the van in at least half way and keep the window dry. Our neighbors must get a kick out of us.

5 comments:

Kellee said...

You might be a redneck if... JUST KIDDING! That is funny though. Hope the van stayed dry.

I've been thinking about you so let me know when we can skype. I need advice about Luke. You always have such great ideas.

Susan said...

Ha Ha! I would love to skype with you, but I don't know if I have any great ideas. I'll listen, though. Nate's watching the BYU game tonight, so any time after about 8:30 pm my time would work.

Susan said...

Just kidding -- the BYU game's tomorrow, not tonight. I'll email you and we'll figure it out.

Kim said...

I totally understand when you finally get a break just wanting to check other blogs, not write your own. I'm averaging 1 post a week. I'm so behind, but I don't have much desire to catch up. Glad you're doing well. Can't wait to see those kitchen cabinets!

Kristen said...

I totally feel you with the lack of free time. Its good and I love our schedule and routine, there are days, times, moments, when I just long for a little less of it. :) I'm glad you're updating a little, though, because even though I see you sometimes, its still nice to get a little different update from you.