Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Announcing...

Okay, I wasn't trying to slight this new baby with a hidden announcement. I just haven't felt like blogging much and didn't know when I'd get back to it. But let me do a little better job with this post.

We are having another BABY!!

I am due on March 20th, and we do not know if it's a boy or girl yet. I think we've decided that we will find out which it will be, but I don't know yet if I want to tell anybody. I wonder if I can make it 5 or 6 months knowing and not let it out. I need to think about it a little more.

A couple of people have said, "Are you just so excited?!" I'll be honest and admit that my first thought was that I feel sick and fat more than anything else. But, yes, it is exciting. I look at all of my children and the incredible amount of love they each have brought into my life, and I am very excited for more of that. It's a bit overwhelming when I think of the honor and privilege it is to be a mother.

9 comments:

julie said...

Sorry about Kim's and my last comment. I think we thought we were being funny. I am so excited for you! I understand the sick and fat thing. Welcome to pregnancy. You sure do make pretty cute kids though. Congrats!

Susan said...

I wasn't upset with you guys! You were right, I needed to give the little one more attention. Don't the youngest always get the short end of the stick? HaHa!

JW and Alli said...

Glad you had fun at Disney! AND glad you are feeling a little better. We can't wait to meet the new addition.

Kellee said...

Yeah, the youngest ones always get the GUM STICK :) I'll never let you forget that one! We're excited for you too.

Brigette Little said...

Hooray! So excited for you guys!

Kim said...

Yea, Julie & felt bad about that. Thanks for forgiving us. I am SO excited for you! I'm on the other end of that bridge....well, the sick end. I'm still on the fat end. You should check my post from today. But nothing is better than snuggling a newborn! You'll be there soon enough! BIG CONGRADS!

Eileen and Chuck said...

We are SO excited for you and your family, Susan, and add our congratulations to the rest of the family's. Hope the sickness eases soon--but you are happily stuck with the fat thing for several more months--enjoy it. It's one time in your life you are "allowed" to be "fat" and everyone one is thrilled for you! Love to you all.

Kellee said...

AND, it's the only time you don't have to suck your tummy in all the time!!! You can let it all hang out!

Erin said...

You are one awesome mom Susan!