Monday, July 08, 2013

Water Slide

The kids LOVED the water slide Mike & Sherrie had. The girls even woke up sore the next day from the hours of fun they had on it. Ryan and William spent the most time on it, though. They were in heaven.

This is my kind of vacation -- relaxing in the shade!

JW & Robin -- Robin, did something fly in your drink? :)

I even got this great shot of Robin coming down the slide! It's a good thing they didn't get my picture when I came down -- I went flying out and rolled halfway down the hill!

Who let Mike play with fire? Here he is lighting sparklers for the kids.


3 comments:

Eileen and Chuck said...

These are great pics, but I'm hysterical picturing you flying off the slide and rolling halfway down the hill! Sorry--I should be worrying if you were okay, but you're blogging about it, so I guess so. You are a great sport! Thanks for sharing.

Susan said...

HaHa! I was fine, Eileen, and I think I would have laughed pretty hard if I had seen it, too. I think everyone watching was pretty much just holding their breath, though, and didn't enjoy it as much as they should have. It really didn't hurt!

Kellee said...

LOL! Robin said it was great for the kids.