Tuesday, May 23, 2006

our new cleaning lady


Yesterday Nikki vaccuumed the living room all by herself. There were hundreds of little pieces of paper all over from where Hannah had been playing with her scissors during quiet time, so it was easy to see if she had missed a spot. I was really impressed with the job she did. I didn't even have to go behind her and do it over. I couldn't help take a picture since the vaccuum was bigger than her. She was really proud of herself, and I thought the feeling was justified.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

that is quite impressive that she didn't tire in the middle of it. that's what happens to me. =)

Kristen said...

by the way, could she come do my house? =)

Susan said...

haha! The only problem is that it took her forever to finish. She kept going back over the clean parts, and I thought the vaccuum might give out before she did!