Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My newest helper

Ryan and I have been working together to babyproof the house. We've already added plastic covers to all of the electrical outlets and taken all the white caps off the end of the doorstops. He's helping me to remember to vaccuum much more frequently than I had been. Today he showed me that my piano music is completely unorganized and in a much too accessible spot on the floor. We need to slide the TV over about 6 inches because the cords are sticking out in the back. Thanks for discovering that one, Ryan -- how unsightly. And I have never seen anyone so offended to be told they couldn't read the dictionary. He was quite upset when I put that back on the bottom shelf. I only wish we could have a foam-covered kitchen floor and fireplace hearth. His poor little head is going to have permanent dents because he needs a little work on his crawling technique. It's kind of a sit-hop-scoot mix that's not very stable. I'd post a video if I could. Lots of hard work has been accomplished by this little one!

2 comments:

Kellee said...

You are so funny! Way to go Ryan...good helper indeed.

I cringe thinking of him hitting his head on your fireplace hearth. Ouch!

Kristen said...

This totally cracked me up. :) Hilarious! My baby got pretty offended that she couldn't read the scriptures. But I was pretty offended she ripped the first page of Genesis out first.