Monday, September 02, 2013

A little August catch up

 Natalie turned 5 months in August. I haven't figured out how to turn off the red light on my camera without completely turning off the flash, so she is always frowning in the pictures I take lately because that light shines in her face. Anyway, in reality she is a very happy girl. She loves people and thinks anyone who smiles at her is the greatest. She has been trying to crawl this past week, and we all get a kick out of watching her because she doesn't really know what to do with her arms yet. She gets up on her hands and knees and then launches herself forward like a frog jumping, but she doesn't catch herself with her arms -- she just faceplants. Love this baby!

This little guy is so excited to be 5 years old. Just ask him and he'll tell you all about it. He continues to be the most talkative and energetic person in our family. He's always looking for someone to play a game with him. I am amazed when I look at him and see how grown his is. He has his first T-ball practice this coming Saturday, and he is counting down the days.

2 comments:

Kellee said...

Cute kiddos! I'm so bummed I haven't met Natalie yet. Want to come to Texas for a field trip? :)

Susan said...

Oh, I'd love to do that! December might be a good time for that. Do you have any free time that month?