Thursday, October 04, 2007

County Fair

Last night we went to the fair and had so much fun. A lot of my pictures came out blurry since I'm not very technologically savvy and don't really know how to use my camera to get a picture when something is moving. But I did get some really cute ones.

We all loved the Ferris wheel. As we were sitting on it we watched these really heavy clouds get closer and closer. We thought for sure we would get rained on, but we lucked out. We got the first sprinkles in the car on the way home.


Nikki doesn't look very excited here, but she really was happy to ride the merry-go-round.
After we had used up all of our ride tickets we got some cotton candy and went to see the animals and a couple of shows. One show was about farm animals, and the other one was called the Hogway Speedway Pig Races. That's where they got the pig ears hats. It was really funny. They had a little track that these little pigs ran around to get to a plate of cheese puffs at the end. They also raced goats and ducks. The girls thought that was fun.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Ahhhhhh!!!! I'm dying for the state fair. Seeing those pictures make me even more excited! How fun! I'm sure you guys all had a blast! Do the rides bother you any? I never used to get motion sick at all, but since I've had kids I can't handle them so well. I can usually do one "spinny" ride before I have to rest. I don't like the change, but what can you do?

Susan said...

It makes me feel really old not to be able to ride the rides like I used to. I used to love them all, but just looking at the spinning dragons made me think anyone on there must be crazy. I rode the merry-go-round with the girls, and that's about my limit these days. =)