Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween

We had a lot of fun this Halloween. Nikki was a fairy princess (thanks so much for letting us borrow that costume, Sherrie), and she absolutely loved her outfit. Hannah wanted to be a flower, and she was really happy with her costume as well. I was happy that we invested less than $10 in the holiday this year.We ate supper right before I took these pictures, and Hannah spilled some water on her shirt. That's what that spot is. Oh well.



Nikki got to go trick-or-treating with her preschool class in the morning to the shops downtown, and then they had a little party. Just with that, she was loaded down with candy, and then we went to our party at church at night. The girls came home with tons of candy, and then we had lots leftover from the game we had put together for the party. I guess Nate's office is going to be well stocked with candy for quite some time because it's certainly not staying here.

3 comments:

Kellee said...

Oh come on! You mean you don't try to eat as much candy as they do? I have to bargain and barter for the pickin's I want from their pumpkins.

Susan said...

Ha! That sounds just like you! My problem is that my girls keep offering me stuff, and of course I can't turn down such a sweet gesture. They get sick of the candy way sooner than I do.

Kristen said...

Looks like a fun Halloween around your place too. :) We got such good candy this year. Almost all chocolate and mini candy bars. Too yummy and tempting for me!