Sunday, August 29, 2010

Finally...



Three days before she started 2nd grade, this girl finally lost her first tooth! She couldn't have been more excited. Unfortunately, she wasn't so impressed with the tooth fairy. Of course it took a few days for the tooth fairy to find time in her busy schedule (or maybe room in her crazy brain to remember) to come. Then, I think Nikki was hoping for a little bit more in response to her note. But she asked the tooth fairy to bring her gum and dollars. Since when did she have the right to make requests from the tooth fairy? Well, maybe since she took such good care of her teeth that they wouldn't fall out she probably did deserve a little better treatment. Well, there will be plenty more opportunities for her to worm out something good from the tooth fairy in the future.

1 comment:

julie said...

Funny how kids try to "train" the tooth fairy. When I had my 7 teeth pulled at one time, I wrote a letter telling the TF that I deserved more money for all the pain I went through. Lucky for me, the TF accommodated me. I just got to love Nikki and her spunk!