Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This makes me feel a lot better...


Replacements, Ltd. most certainly does have everything I broke from Mom's china set. I can't wait to finish painting all my kitchen cabinets and actually organize them well enough to get the whole set in the spot where I want them. Then I can see what exactly I need to fill out the set.

Well, really I can't wait to finish painting my kitchen cabinets so I can have my kitchen back! I think Nate can't wait for me to finish painting so I'll actually cook dinner again. :)

3 comments:

Kellee said...

I wish I had known about them 14 years ago. I could still have mom's china that I had. Oh well. I'm glad they can be replaced. Keep your before and after pics coming of the house. You and Nate have done a fantastic job. How did the spider fest end up anyway?

julie said...

Phil knows how Nate feels. I think we had take out for about three weeks because of packing/moving/unpacking. Good luck and I am excited to see the pictures!

Kristen said...

That is awesome!!! I've been meaning to tell you that if you need help painting the cabinets (or anything else) once the kids are in school, let me know. I can TOTALLY come help. :)