Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gymnastics meet

 Lily Hansen and Nikki
Nikki did a great job at her meet on Saturday. She got 2nd place overall in her group, and she took 1st on the beam. She was so excited about it. I love watching her. Since she has 2-hour practices now, I don't get to stay and watch her very often. It was so fun to see the progress the girls have been making. They are really getting good. Lily is a friend from church, so it's been great to have these girls in the same gymnastics class.

5 comments:

Kellee said...

Wow! Go Nikki!

JW and Alli said...

Good job Nikki!

julie said...

She much get all her coordination skills from you! Great job nikki!

Susan said...

So, Julie, I'm a little slow, but I'm having a hard time deciphering your comment. Either you're complimenting me on my coordination, or ripping Nate on his lack thereof. We all know I'm not very coordinated, so ... hmmm.... Honestly, I don't know where she gets her skills! HaHa! Love you, Nate!

Kim said...

Congrads! Awesome!