Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or treaters




These were two of the cutest trick or treaters ever. I can't believe how much candy they got. Between our church party, their school parties, and going around our neighborhood tonight I think we might still have some left by the time next Halloween rolls around. We were actually the only ones who went out in our neighborhood tonight. It is a new subdivision -- there were only three houses here last year -- and two of the older families told us this was the first time they had ever had trick or treaters. We didn't really need to go out to get more candy, but I never went when I was a kid and the girls were just so excited about it. I'm glad we did it. They really had fun.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

i love their costumes! They look so cute together. did your kids just LOVE halloween? ours did. it was so fun. although, by the end of the evening i was worn out. i decided next year i was just going to buy a big bag of candy and dump in their pumpkin. ;)

Susan said...

I like that idea a lot! The girls had a great time. The next night Nikki asked me if we could go trick or treating again!