Monday, August 13, 2007

Beach

Last week Alli got a babysitter for Brenna, and we took the rest of the kids to the beach for the day. It was so much fun for all of us. Jay didn't really like getting tossed around by the waves, so he and I stayed on the sand for a long time making sandcastles and playing.

Flamingo Emma -- I thought this was a pretty good impersonation
fearless Nikki -- While all the other girls were clamoring for someone's hand to hold on to when the waves came, Nikki would shake me off anytime I tried to hold her hand and say, "I can do it myself." She got dunked a few times, but she would just get right back up and go at it again. She makes me a little nervous being so brave and so small out there, but I am so glad she loves it.


1 comment:

Kristen said...

i can't believe I haven't been to the beach even ONCE this summer! How sad!!!!! Looks like a great time. :)