Monday, August 20, 2007

Hannah's dream

This morning over breakfast Hannah told us about her dream last night. It went like this: "My dream was a Valentine dream. First, a magic fairy came. And she gave me a magic wand. Then I went home and then I wished for a big heart. Then I wished for a little heart that was blue and swirling all around me. Then I had lunch. I ate some carrots. Then I had my party and I wished for lots of magic things that were toys. Then I had supper." I wanted to laugh but she was just as serious about it as she could be.

2 comments:

Kellee said...

That's funny how Hannah dreams about hearts and wishes. Chris dreamt the other night about being a soldier. I didn't like it. I'm not quite sure if I need to worry about it either. Lord of the Rings is his favorite movie series, so I guess it's only our fault is he has violent dreams. Keep your girls sweet!

Susan said...

Sometimes I worry that Hannah is too naive and innocent for her age, but then I am grateful that she hasn't been exposed to all of the junk in the world. I know the more she is in school, the more that will change, so I think I'll just enjoy this innocense while I can.