Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quick update

Here are all of my siblings together. This is the first time we've all been together for 8 1/2 years.

This was funny because JW flipped out because a bee flew in his face right as we were taking the picture. Okay, he didn't flip out, I would have done that, but it was funny.

And I couldn't resist adding a picture of my chubby baby. I just want to squeeze him he's so cute!

What fun times we are having, and we're not done yet. So, this is just a quick post, and I'll have to give more updates later. This has been the month of family get-togethers. Nate's parents flew in yesterday to be here for Ryan's blessing this Sunday. We're excited to have them here for a whole week!
And congratulations Julie & Phil on your new baby! He is precious!

6 comments:

Eileen and Chuck said...

What a great looking Gang! How fun that you could all play together. Have a wonderful time at Ryan's blessing, too. He is a doll! And he DOES look like you!

Kellee said...

It was so much fun seeing you, Susan! Your kids are so adorable. I wish we lived so much closer.

Kristen said...

How fun for you!!! My siblings all got together a year or so ago and it was so much fun. I'm glad you guys got to do that. I love baby chub, by the way. Ryan is just too cute!!! We need to get together when life settles down a little for both of us. :)

julie said...

Isn't it so fun to have all the siblings together even if it is a little while. One day we will have to get all the Little and Bass siblings all together. That would be a dream. It is so wonderful to FINALLY have our little one with us. Now I just need to put my body back together. Being a mom is truly the BEST thing I have ever done. thanks for your prayers.

Brigette Little said...

I was just going to say what Julie said. A Little/Bass reunion would be GREAT fun! Love you guys!

Kim said...

I'm game on for the Little/Bass reunion! I'm glad you had so much fun together!