Saturday, February 07, 2009

From 1 to 4

No one wants to talk to this:

and today that means it's best that you don't call me between the hours of 1 to 4 pm. I think I'm almost over it, but I still need a little more time. I got a little nap but not all that I NEEDED. My girls are learning how my moods work. The other day Hannah said, "Mom, you sound frustrated. I think you should go take a nap." Good idea. My husband and children deserve better than Oscar, and I am working on it. Someday I want to be able to wake up looking like this:
But I'm just not there yet.

3 comments:

Kim said...

When I'm in a mood, Jayden always asks, "Mom, have you read your scriptures yet today?" It definitely gets the point across!

Susan said...

Wow, that's a much better lesson to be teaching your children than my needing a nap!

Kellee said...

Just wait until your daughter starts needing naps too when they hit puberty! It's one thing when just one of you needs a nap, or read your scriptures :), but it's another thing when 2 of you need it! I'm learning a different kind of patience lately.