Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hannah's baptism






Today was Hannah's big day, and it was really special. Thank you to everyone who came and was a part of it with us. She is such a wonderful girl, and we are so happy that she has taken this step in her life. Brother Boris, a member in our bishopric was welcoming her and Spencer (another friend from her primary class who was also baptized) into the ward and he mentioned the words of a hymn that talk about angels rejoicing, and he said he felt like there were certainly angels rejoicing today. I don't know if he knew how applicable to our family that is, but I certainly thought a lot about Mom today. I am so grateful for my Savior who showed us the way to be baptized and who provided the only way for us to return to our Heavenly Father. And I'm so grateful to know that our families can be together through the eternities as well.

5 comments:

JW and Alli said...

Love the pics...especially Nate and Hannah acting like the Littles. :) The cousins pic is real cute, too.

Kellee said...

Beautiful. Agreed on the angels. There's no doubt that mom was there along with many other family members. Congratulations Hannah! Wish we could have been there!

Kim said...

How'd they grow up so fast?! I'm so excited, nervous, etc about Jayden doing this next month.....have I taught her enough, etc?! Congrats to Hannah! I also love the crazy 'Little' face picture! What a wonderful day! I imagine your mom & other family was quite close. I love that!

julie said...

What a big day! I still can't believe Hannah is old enough to get baptized. I don't know why but I have been thinking about you mom a lot these last couple of weeks. I have no doubt she is VERY involved in your life.

Kristen said...

Oh wow! Looks like it was wonderful! :) She is a beautiful girl!