Wednesday, September 23, 2009

On the Mend

I just felt like I should post something so that no one thinks I'm on my deathbed. I'm doing a lot better. I think it was just a pulled muscle because when I stopped picking up Ryan I started getting better. Mike & Sherrie and Jay & Alli helped us out last week and over the weekend, and several ladies from church have done so much for me this week. Today is the first day that I will have Ryan by myself all day. I have missed him so much while other people were babysitting for me! It is very humbling to see how other people have just jumped in and done so much for us. I'm so grateful to be surrounded by wonderful people who have so willingly served us.

2 comments:

Kellee said...

Thank heavens for the tender mercies of the Lord through others! I'm so glad you had others to take care of you and your family. Glad you're better.

Kim said...

I completely understand. During the move, I missed my kids but was so grateful for everyone that helped to take care of them while I couldn't. I'm so glad you're doing better!