Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ouch

Kellee, you were right in your last comment -- it has been a while since I've posted, hasn't it? We have been busy with the details of getting our house sellable, school, gymnastics, piano, church, and taking care of a baby. But this past week I've been in a lot of pain. I've been to a couple of doctors, but I'm not convinced that they figured out what the problem is. I have pain in my right side and back, where your kidney is, and it keeps getting worse. I had a CT scan of my abdomen done, and I do have some small kidney stones in my right kidney. But the urologist didn't think that would be causing the pain because they are usually only painful when they start leaving the kidney. So now my regular doctor thinks it is probably and torn or strained muscle. I don't know. It's frustrating that it's just guessing, and they haven't done a test that says, yep you have this condition that is causing the pain and it will last for x amount of time. Not to mention how busy Nate has been this week. He has tried to take care of me, but there is just too much stuff going on. Anyway, maybe today will be better. I do have some cute pictures on my camera that I need to post, but I don't feel like doing it right now.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope they can get a quick answer and get you feeling better soon!

Kellee said...

I just sent an e-mail...should've checked here first. So sorry!

julie said...

I am sorry you are so sick. How frustrating when they can't figure out what it is. You know you could be like me and the just take things out until they figure out what is the matter. I hope that doesn't happen. Our prayers will be with you!

Kim said...

Oh, I'm sorry! Good luck & we'll keep you in our prayers.