Thursday, September 03, 2009

Tooth Fairy


Hannah lost a tooth a few days ago, and when the tooth fairy kept not showing up she decided that it was because their room wasn't clean. Maybe we'll pull another tooth next week when it's time to clean the room again. Both girls asked yesterday after school if they could go clean their room. Umm, I guess so. I actually think the tooth fairy didn't come because Hannah left this note with lots of questions that deserved some really good answers, and how can the tooth fairy really be on her toes enough to give really good answers in the middle of the night. This morning Hannah was excited about the money, but I don't think she was too impressed with the tooth fairy's reply. Maybe she recognized the handwriting? I can only hope.

4 comments:

JW and Alli said...

What will be great is when Hannah knows who the Tooth Fairy is and she helps you think of the answers for Nikki. I love having a Jr. Tooth Fairy - oh and I don't forget as often anymore either, my Jr. always reminds me. :)

Kellee said...

My Jr's help too. Karoline took care of it for me last time and I haven't paid her back yet. I keep forgetting....

Brigette Little said...

Here's the funniest thing- our tooth fairy leaves notes sometimes and the handwriting is IDENTICAL. I'm completely serious!

Mike and Sherrie said...

There will be no Jr's at our house. I'm afraid. Once the first one figures it out, the secret will be shot for everyone not only in our family, but at school too! I thought the tooth fairy's answers were very authentic.
Kids... gotta love 'em. -Sherrie