Friday, December 11, 2009

24 degrees?

Running outside when it's 24 degrees? I don't think so. So this morning I did this instead. Hannah was watching for a little bit, and she said, "Mom, she has something right here (pointing to her abs). What is that?" Those are muscles, sweet Hannah. It's always humbling to get an innocent reminder from your children that your body doesn't remotely resemble that of a fitness expert. I will say that Cindy Whitmarsh is almost too chiseled, but then I really shouldn't because I don't have room to say anything.

3 comments:

Kellee said...

It's been -10 in the morning here this week. I wouldn't run in 24 degree weather either.

I was just thinking this week about doing a little exercise from videos on-line. Netflix has some instant play ones too.

Thanks for the reminder.

julie said...

That is so funny. I ask Phil that very question when we see people with abs. Oh well.

Kristen said...

That is the funniest thing ever. :) And yeah...I'm with you on running in 24 degree weather. I don't even do it when its tolerable...much less in the freezing cold. :)