Thursday, April 15, 2010

M.I.A.

Our internet has been cutting out off and on throughout the week -- it's been more off than on, which is a pain with my morning work online and also the fact that our phone is set up through our internet. But we have a Tracfone for such situations, because how can you get your internet fixed if you can't call to let them know you have a problem? This usually works well, except Ryan has a thing for phones. So yesterday, when I couldn't find the Tracfone I knew it was because Ryan had it. I thought if I cleaned up enough it would turn up. But I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. By bedtime the house was in shipshape, and I still hadn't seen any sign of that phone! This morning, our internet thankfully was back on and I called the Tracfone from our regular phone. Sure enough, it started ringing away, and I found it in a vase under the kitchen sink. Ryan Robbins!! Okay, so I didn't clean out under my sink last night. That's what I get for thinking I had cleaned up everywhere!

2 comments:

julie said...

the joy of little boys! I would LOVE to come help you with your home projects. They are always more fun then they aren't your own.

Kim said...

Yep, I totally understand. It's really hard to hear a cell phone on vibrate in the condiment section inside the refrigerator....Wyatt Tanner!