Sunday, April 18, 2010

Our Overgrown Paradise

We live in such a beautiful place! It may be a little overgrown and rundown, but I just love being here.

The view from our back deck may not be all that spectacular in just a picture, but we love all the wildlife we see in our backyard. We have squirrels, robins, beautiful cardinals, lots of other birds, and this morning we were almost late to church because we were watching two rabbits chase each other around.

Of course, I love this view in the back yard, too.



5 comments:

JW and Alli said...

Looks beautiful! Enjoy the nice spring days while they last.

Kellee said...

That is beautiful! I'm coveting!

julie said...

Oh how I miss the east coast. It is beautiful!

Kristen said...

If there is a more beautiful place than NC in the spring time, I don't know where it could be!

Eileen and Chuck said...

Julie is seriously coveting your azaleas, especially the big Southern Indicas, but I convinced her they just won't survive in UT! Thanks for sharing their beauty with us.