Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sneak Peek

I've almost finished tiling my laundry room and bathroom. I just have to seal the grout on Monday, but I'm not ready to upload before and afters because we have to take care of the walls and the fixtures in the bathroom before this project is complete. Oh, and put the doors back on after we cut them. But here is my little cutie in front of my masterpiece. Yes, that is lipstick on my son. I really didn't care. I'm just so grateful for my daughters who have helped so much this week while Nate was out of town and I was playing with the tile saw. At least they didn't break out the fingernail polish.

3 comments:

Kellee said...

Is there anything you can't do? Well, besides forgetting bananas in banana pudding :) You did the tile saw?!?!?! You are so brave and amazing!

Susan said...

Umm, yeah, lots. But it's nice that you think I'm amazing!

julie said...

I can't wait to see the before and after pictures. I am actually going to go outside and sand my deck so I feel productive during Ammon's nap. Thank you for inspiring us all!