Sunday, December 17, 2006

Pictures

We had a friend take some pictures of our family a couple of days ago, and I just can't get over how cute our girls are! =)
We're going to send this one with our Christmas cards this year.

Hannah

Nikki


This is the first picture Nate and I have taken with just the two of us since our wedding pictures. I have a goofy grin, but I'm not sure I'll ever find a picture of myself where I can't find something wrong with it. After we got home, Nate was worried because he realized he hadn't done his hair. He looks pretty darn good even with no effort at all.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

the pictures are really nice. i think my favorite is the one of hannah with the leaves. how cute!!!! i think they are all really nice.

i took pictures of our kids a few weeks ago for christmas cards. if you go to my blog and click on the link for "barnett bunch pictures," you can look through the album "christmas cards" to see the progression of how the day went. it went from happy kids with cute smiles, to crying babies and boys splashing in mud puddles. an eventful day....

Susan said...

Your pictures were adorable. Elise and Merry Grace are so photogenic, and Ian is just hilarious! I love that you could stand back and take a picture while he was splashing in the puddle in his dressy clothes. The pictures really seemed to catch their personalities.

Kristen said...

you said it perfectly. the girls are so easy to photograph and ian...well, he's a boy! i don't know if you ever read the comics, but i loved the one "calvin and hobbes". he always used to take these hilarious pictures and ian reminds me of him. i just laugh when i look at them.