Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A couple of pictures

Here are a few pictures that we've taken over the past couple of months.

It's nice to have a beautiful purple flower in February. I love her creativity. Although it did make me think about the time I spent at Halloween making a flower petal headband for her costume when all we needed was just a tutu!


This picture was obviously taken a while ago, since Pearl was only in the house for a very limited amount of time. Nikki is wearing her newspaper Hawaiian skirt. We got a book of crafts you can make from newspaper from the library and the girls loved it! I thought the skirt turned out pretty well. Hannah made a heart pillow, but I didn't get a picture of that one.


And this is one of Hannah's art projects. It's a piano with a bench that she made for me. She's a sweetheart.

No comments: