Friday, June 27, 2008

My new capris

The other night I wanted something really comfortable to put on after my shower, so I grabbed a T-shirt of Nate's and a pair of his basketball shorts. Well, when you almost weigh the same as your husband, his clothes ought to stay on you. I think I need to feed him some ice cream tonight. Anyway, Hannah said, "Wow Mom, I can't believe those clothes fit you. Except the shorts are like capris on you!" And why, Alli, do you think I need a picture taken right now?

3 comments:

Kellee said...

Oh, I would LOVE to see a picture of you in Nate's shorts that look like capri's! Please?

JW and Alli said...

Susan - you look very cute right now. Your baby weight is in your tummy, where it should be. Don't be putting yourself down! I still think you need pictures taken, so you might want to be on the lookout tomorrow night at family dinner - never know when I might steal a pic!

Susan said...

Oh Alli, I would hate to see your camera fly out the window! Just kidding.