Thursday, June 05, 2008

Nikki's Dance Recital





Nikki's recital was last night, and she was so cute! I could just eat her up. She did a tap number to "Happy Feet," so her class had little penguin costumes. I thought Hannah was a real trooper to sit through the whole thing and not complain about not being a part of it. At the beginning of the year she decided to do piano lessons instead of dance, and I think she has since regretted that. The girls wanted to stay for the whole shebang, so we got home at almost 10 pm. They were so tired during the second half, but there was no way they were going to ask to leave. It was a lot of fun, and at the same time, I'm excited to have them try gymnastics next year and see what that will be like.

5 comments:

JW and Alli said...

She is a cute penguin and it looks like she enjoyed the photo shoot, too! Great job Nikki!

Kristen said...

That is the cutest outfit I have ever seen! Adorable!!!

Kellee said...

I thought they were penguins! I'm so glad you are going to put them in gymnastics. Karoline misses it sooooo much!

Amy Niebuhr said...

Nikki is so cute. I still can't get over how big your kids are. I love kids dance recitals. I bet Nikki did wonderful at hers.

Kim said...

soooooooo cute!