Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Art


This morning the girls asked me if we had to go anywhere today, and they both cheered when I told them we could just stay home all day. We've been on the go for the past couple of weeks having lots of fun, but we're all ready for a break. Hannah took an art class last week that she LOVED. It was really two classes, one was a watercolor class and the other was making crafts out of used, recyclable items. I think she was surprised at how much she liked the watercolors, and I was very impressed with the paintings she did. They had some neat techniques that they tried. She even had us all do a salt painting for our activity at family night. She also made a birdhouse (not pictured because it's hanging outside), a windchime, a picture holder, a collage, and then decorated a bag to bring it all home.

1 comment:

Kellee said...

That is awesome! I clicked on the pictures to see them better and she's got talent. Good job Hannah!!