Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nate

Thanks so much Nate for all you do and all that you are. Yesterday I tried to serve you, but it seems like you still did more for me than what I could do for you. I cooked a nice dinner, but you still ended up taking care of the grilling part. I did the dishes, but you played with the girls and got them ready for bed while I cleaned the kitchen. And in trying to spend the evening with you, I still got to enjoy your company, so that felt a little selfish too. Thanks for being such a loving husband and father. I hope you know how much we love you!

2 comments:

Kellee said...

Happy late birthday Nate! I don't look at the birthdays much on the Bass Gang page like I should. Hope it was great!!!!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet tribute. I can identify with your feelings exactly. You could be describing life at my house. :)