Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Dads!



I am so blessed to have a wonderful father for my children. They adore him, and he is so good to them. Nikki made this crown for him to wear, and he has had it on just about all morning. Really cute and sweet.




I am also blessed to have grown up with a wonderful father. He was the most patient person I have ever met, unless JW was getting in trouble. :) He was calm, he was funny, he was creative (Hannah reminds me a lot of him with how she likes to create stuff out of junk), he could tell the best stories.

I don't have time before church to find pictures of Granddaddy White, Chuck, or Nate's dad, but they are important fathers in my life, too. Happy Father's Day to the wonderful dads in my life!

1 comment:

Kim said...

GREAT pictures! Happy Father's Day, Nate!