Sunday, February 27, 2011

A good consequence

This was so cute, I just have to record it. I was teaching a lesson to the kids at church today, and we were talking about how we are free to make choices, but our choices have either good or bad consequences. The kids listed a bunch of good choices we can make, and I was asking what the consequences would be for each choice. I got to Hannah and I asked her, "What is the consequence of dressing modestly?" She thought for a minute and then said, "You stay warm." Ha! I couldn't help but laugh, and I hope I didn't embarrass her too much, but I loved it! She's right, I just wasn't expecting that answer!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I loved it too, Susan. :)

julie said...

Amen. Now all you have to do is move to a place like Iowa where modesty isn't an issue nine months out of the year because of the weather. What a great moment!

Kellee said...

That is pretty clever.

JW and Alli said...

What a practical girl! :)