Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to my sweetheart! I love you!

This week I got adventurous and decided to try a couple of Valentine's crafts. Even though hot glue should be fool-proof, there were still a few moments of anxiety trying to make this wreath. I like how it turned out, though.

And these are some wax-paper crayon hearts that the girls helped me make. This was fun and easy, but it ended up taking a lot of time to cut them all out and tie the ribbon on.

Now I'm just about all crafted out. Time to head back to the kitchen! :) I'm making some Valentine's cake pops this afternoon. I'll try to remember to take a picture if I can get them to turn out.

5 comments:

julie said...

seriously impressed! We are throwing a big valentines party this weekend. I should have talked to you about decorations! Oh well. What I have will have to do.

Kellee said...

You seriously put me to shame every single holiday! I've banned myself from the hot glue gun. I've been scared for life making those drip tubes for the greenhouse :)

Kristen said...

Love the wreath! I made one this year too. It only took, like, 75 hours. So it is now our Forever Valentine's wreath--meaning we will use it forever b/c I'm never making another one. :)

Susan said...

Honey, you never cease to amaze me with your incredible creations. I love you and miss you!
Love, Nate

BRANDON AND NICOLE said...

I love the wreath you made!