Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy times

For Valentine's Day Nate got me a gift certificate for a trip to the spa, and today I am cashing it in. It's going to be a good day! And then tomorrow I'm going to the temple. And the weather is gorgeous. And my children are happy and healthy. And I'm learning great things as I continue working towards my bachelor's degree. And my house is clean today because my whole family helped yesterday and got every room clean in about 30 minutes before bed. And supper is already in the crockpot, so I don't have to do anything else in the kitchen today! And Ryan is sleeping so well these days (including taking a great nap right now). And I'm just feeling good today. Life is very good.

4 comments:

Kellee said...

I love good times like those! I'm so happy that you're happy! You inspire me to want a Bachelor's degree. Maybe when our debts are paid off, I can think about it.

Enjoy the Temple tomorrow!

julie said...

WOW! That IS a great day! Enjoy every moment. You deserve it!

Kristen said...

Sounds fabulous. :) Today sounds like a good day to swap places. I think I'd like to walk in your shoes today!

Kim said...

Those days don't come very often, but are so worth the wait, aren't they?